Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #351
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    T.G.I.F. [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] Quotes:

    " A Ruffled mind makes a restless Pillow [img]eek.gif[/img] "

    "The last temptation is the greatest treason [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
    to do the right deed [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] for the wrong reason"


    So into the weekend you go...

  2. #352
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good Friday everybody!
    We are almost there. The weekend is in the air and we'll soon be breathing it in, or something! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Beer-thirty is just around the bend with a 2 day cushion to boot!
    Nothing makes me happier than being off w*rk!
    Later folks,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #353
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning gang~ Happy Columbus day!

    Fresh morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] being served with a buffet breakfast under the skies of blue and the hilly mountains here on the east coast. Well, it looks like the colder weather is now here with us for a while. So, what that means is, it's baking time if you get my drift. CCH-o-c-o-l-a-t-e heaven. [img]tongue.gif[/img] We talk more later about that. I gotta run right now and smack Ms Uno Grrl and get her up and ready to go sniff sniff.

    Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  4. #354
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning NYJ, UNOgrrl and everybody else! Thanks for the coffee NYJ!
    Could someone explain where the weekend went? I blinked and it was over. //oo// [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Dang it to heck anyhow. I have to go back to w*rk already?! [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    Have great CColumbus days you all!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #355
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    This TWO-fer is dedicated [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] to my Favorite Fox and Golden Girl [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ...

    " Foxy Lady " - Mr. Jimi Hendrix

    " Fox on the Run " - The Sweet


    [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] See ya soon sweets [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] !

  6. #356
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Mine are also dedicated to Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] on this fine Two-Fer Tuesday Morning:

    My Cherie Amour_Stevie Wonder
    Runaway_Del Shannon

    Have a great day Cherie people!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #357
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Jury duty today....
    Gotta run!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #358
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Jury Duty~ I wish they would call me for Jury Duty.

    Don't forget to take your fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and your Ny Charlie style bagel out the door with you on your way to work.
    [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Have a wonderful day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #359
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I've had jury duty several times NYJ but have NEVER been selected. The various judges always admonish us to "not take it personally" if we are not selected but I'm starting to wonder if maybe I don't come across as unfair and/or unbalanced or sumpin? I'm not taking it personal really [img]mad.gif[/img] but why should I have to continue being summoned if there is someting about me that just doesn't pass muster. I answer all their
    questions honestly. YES I have political bumper stickers on my car. YES I read the news and am aware of the case. YES I can be fair and impartial. Your Honor this. Your Honor that, and yet not one time have I been "worthy" of sitting on an actual trial.
    I guess the main thing is for them to fill that assembly room to capacity every day with "potential" jururs so it at least seems like there is a broad spectrum of citizens to choose from.
    The good news is I got out fairly early [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] and got to play hooky from w*rk for the rest of the day!
    Have a great day, won't you!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #360
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice try NYJ... Off to work with ye! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Mrs Ella got summoned a couple of months ago but was released before she had to serve.
    <marquee><font color="red">OFF WITH THIER HEADS !!!</font></marquee>
    I wanna serve on a jukebox jury.
    ...Peace...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic